Storage media that:
1. are not Cyber Assets,
2. are capable of transferring executable code,
3. can be used to store, copy, move, or access data, and
4. are directly connected for 30 consecutive calendar days or less to a:
• BES Cyber Asset,
• network within an Electronic Security Perimeter (ESP) containing high or medium impact BES Cyber
• Protected Cyber Asset associated with high or medium impact BES Cyber Systems.
Examples of Removable Media include, but are not limited to, floppy disks, compact disks, USB flash drives, external hard drives, and other flash memory cards/drives that contain nonvolatile memory.